Consider giving a regular gift
There are hundreds of patients that we are needing to provide ongoing support of medicine, some housing and emotional support. Your donation will greatly improve the quality of life for our patients as they battle difficult health situations in extreme poverty. We thank you in advance for your support.
Please give whatever you can afford, any size of gift is greatly appreciate and in a country where the average entry-level salary range from $35-40 per month your gift can truly bless many.
When considering your donation, please see the below list of expenses we need assistance with:
- $10 per month pays for a bereavement support package to help a family cope with their loss
- $15 per month pays the telephone bill for all Hospice Ethiopia’s staff mobile phones
- $25 per month pays for the ‘Comfort Fund’ for one patient and their family, to allow them to buy the basics to live
- $70 per month pays for a social worker
- $165 per month pays for a junior nurse
- $285 per month pays for a senior nurse
Please CLICK HERE to see how you can DONATE.
Also, please follow us on Facebook.